Sunday, June 22, 2008

Why This Blog?

The world has enough things, pressures, sins, temptations, setbacks and all kinds of negative things to throw at us and pull us down and push us out from fulfilling our God given destiny.

I am hard pressed for time, but when I was in college I learnt, at my college prayer group- what you invest in God's kingdom, God will multiply and enable you to bear much fruit. I am investing my time that I may grow in the Lord and be encouraged through His Good News and be a blessing to all who read it.

This is going to be from my studies of the New Testament, since the Old Testament doesn't seem to be getting over, with the amount of things God has been teaching me from it.

So read and be blessed.

1 comment:

Heli gunner Tom said...

Nice Blog. I also write a fundamental Bible based Journal that also deals with helping other disabled combat Veterans deal the the corrupt VA system.
I hope you stop by to visit me.

Cordially,
Tom S
tschuckman@aol.com